The Fuji Track doesn't need a bloated name to tell you what this classic's all about. With a tried-and-true chromoly steel frame, flip-flop rear hub, and stiff forged alloy crankset, this retro velo steed is just as capable on city streets as it is holding a line on the boards. Remove the front and rear brakes for track use, or grab your lock and shoot through traffic on your way to school or work.
- Reynolds 520 custom-butted chromoly steel frame is lightweight and lively.
- Equipped with toe clips and straps for secure pedaling.
- Front and rear brake are included for urban riding, or take them off for racing.
- Flip-flop hub enables rider to ride fixed or free.
|Frame||Reynolds 520 Double Butted Cr-Mo|
|Fork||Elios 2, custom-butted Cr-Mo|
|Headset||FSA 1 1/8" threadless|
|Rims/Wheels||Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall, 24/28h|
|Hubs||Formula alloy track hubs|
|Tires||Vera Helios, 700 x 25c, 60tpi (XXS Vera Invictus 650 x 23c, 30tpi)|
|Crankset||Fuji, forged alloy|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge bearing|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||16T fixed cog w/ lockring|
|Handlebars||Fuji Track alloy, 26mm|
|Tape/Grips||Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede|
|Stem||Fuji 3D-forged alloy, 26mm, +/- 7|
|Brake Levers||Alloy 2-finger|
|Brakes||Alloy dual pivot|
|Pedals||Aero road w/ clips and straps|
|Saddle||Oval Concepts Sport, steel rail|
|Seat Post||Fuji alloy, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.