With a geometry that's perfect for multiple long days in the saddle carrying a heavy load to your destination, the Touring is Fuji's classic steel touring bike. If you're looking for a reliable and comfortable workhorse that can take you cross-country, across your state, or across town, the Touring is the bike for you.
- The Reynolds chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Its geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- A Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x9 gearing range allows riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Touring includes an ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.
|Frame||Reynolds 520 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, Triple bottle mount, Pump Peg & Chain Hanger|
|Fork||Chromoly w/ 1 1/8" steerer, low-rider water bottle and rack mounts|
|Headset||FSA, 1 1/8", sealed|
|Rims||Vera Terra DPM18, double wall, 36h|
|Tires||Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35c, 30tpi|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB-SM52 sealed cartridge|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Alivio, 28.6mm clamp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore, 9-Speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Alivio, 11-34T, 9-speed|
|Shifters||Microshift bar-end, 9-speed|
|Handlebars||Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep|
|Tape/Grips||Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede|
|Stem||Alloy, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°|
|Brake Levers||Tektro RL520|
|Brakes||Shimano T4010 linear pull|
|Pedals||Touring w/ clips & straps|
|Saddle||Oval Concepts 344, steel rail|
|Seat Post||6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter|
|Accessories & Extras||Polycarbonate full coverage fenders with stainless hardware; Buchel Akku Sport LED Headlight; Buchel Tivoli Akku LED Taillight; Fuji Alloy Rear Carrier with Strap|
* Subject to change without notice.